Co-publishing the n-Space-developed Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D with Atari – the game’s North American publisher – Namco is bringing the first handheld game in the twelve-year-old series exclusively to the Nintendo 3DS on 26th October, complete with new, 3DS-exclusive features:
- An entirely new gameplay mode called “Coaster Story”, which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content.
- The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS.
- The ability to freely customise the design of rollercoasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and touch-screen interface.
- Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends.
- Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS.
- Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass.
- Invite your StreetPass Mii Plaza friends to your theme park.
Do you think n-Space has what it takes to deliver the full PC Rollercoaster Tycoon experience to handheld gamers next month? Be sure to let us know if you’ll be investing in this.